For Fire Extinguisher Services, call (800) 513-7804
Protection from fire starts with making sure your fire extinguishers are ready to go. Just having a fire extinguisher isn’t enough to ensure the safety of your people and property. Installing the right type and number of fire extinguishers is crucial to make sure you are protected.
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
There are many reasons why housing a fire extinguisher in an approved cabinet would be beneficial.
- Protect extinguishers from weather damage
- Keep extinguishers from being moved around
- Decrease incidents of tampering and theft
- Protect extinguishers from accidental damage
- Protect small children from accessing an extinguisher and getting injured
Other Equipment & Products We Offer:
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Hoses
- Fire Nozzles
- Fire Accessories
- Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Contact a TFP team player today!
SEND US AN EMAIL:
TRUSTED IN THE INDUSTRY
Total Fire Protection maintains membership in the NFPA, AFSA, and many more.