Florida’S LEADING FIRE PREVENTION &
Backflow Prevention Services
call (800) 513-7804
What is a backflow preventer?
Backflow preventers, or cross-connection controls, are mechanical devices connected between a water line and sprinkler system to avoid contaminating a water supply.
BACKFLOW PREVENTER inspection & testing IS A REQUIREMENT
All backflow preventers installed in fire protection system piping shall be exercised annually by conducting a forward flow test and a backflow performance test per NFPA 25 requirements.
TFP is certified to test and diagnose your backflow prevention devices to ensure they are working properly, keeping you, your employees, and the community safe.
PROFESSIONAL & THOROUGH FACILITY
BACKFLOW SYSTEM INSPECTIONS:
- All backflow devices are working properly
- There are no site conditions that could compromise the performance of the backflow prevention system
- The control valves are accessible and in good condition
- The equipment passes the annual performance differential test in accordance with NFPA 25
- All devices are tagged, and records are updated as required
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
SEND US AN EMAIL:
TRUSTED IN THE INDUSTRY
Total Fire Protection maintains membership in the NFPA, AFSA, and many more.