For Backflow Services, Call (800) 513-7804
Backflow prevention devices keep your pressurized fire sprinkler water line from flowing back into the municipal water line, which is possible if there is a loss of pressure from the municipal water line. Backflow preventers eliminate the possibility of polluting the municipal water system through cross-contamination.
TFP is certified to test and diagnose your backflow prevention devices to ensure they are working properly, keeping you, your employees, and the community safe.
Backflow Preventer Inspections & Testing
As with all mechanical devices, backflow preventers can malfunction. To help prevent this from happening, you should schedule routine inspections and testing.
At TFP we make sure the following is completed during your inspections:
- All backflow devices are working properly
- There are no site conditions that could compromise the performance of the backflow prevention system
- The control valves are accessible and in good condition
- The equipment passes the annual performance differential test in accordance with NFPA 25
- All devices are tagged, and records are updated as required
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Call a TFP team player today!
WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO SPEAK WITH YOU.
SEND US AN EMAIL:
all fields required
TRUSTED IN THE INDUSTRY
Total Fire Protection maintains membership in the NFPA, AFSA, and many more.