For Kitchen Suppression Services, call (800) 513-7804
The kitchen is one of a facility’s most at-risk locations for a fire hazard, especially grease fires. Since water can actually spread a grease fire, a well-functioning kitchen suppression system is critical. The Total Fire Protection team is trained to perform NFPA required inspections in these suppression systems to keep you compliant, keep your equipment up-to-date and functioning, meet insurance requirements, and promote safety in your facility and for your facility’s employees and occupants.
KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SERVICES
- Complete kitchen fire suppression installation
- Fire marshal permit and testings
- Semi-annual maintenance (inspection)
- Cylinder hydrostatic test or replacements
- Add/replace appliance nozzles/head
- System retrofit, and modification
- Piping & detection
- New hood system installation
- K class fire extinguisher designs, permits, and testing
Our licensed technicians are trained and certified to perform installation, inspections, and kitchen fire suppression maintenance.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Call a TFP team player today!
WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO SPEAK WITH YOU.
SEND US AN EMAIL:
all fields required
TRUSTED IN THE INDUSTRY
Total Fire Protection maintains membership in the NFPA, AFSA, and many more.